Monday, July 8, 2013

Hello everyone, Connor Brown here. I have been reading my Bible right as of now as it talks about Wisdom.
I think that as of now, wisdom is something you should remember for the rest of your days. I have read Proverbs 8. The reason I read Proverbs 8 is because it some pretty useful knowledge in that script.
I have also acknowledged that there are 30 days in one month, 31 days at the most.
It is so cool that God gave 31 Proverbs one for each day of the month.
I think all, and I mean EVERY Christian should acknowledge that little fun fact right there.

Let's get down to the basics such as what have I been doing this summer. I have been seeing a lot of movies this summer, mostly animated,(safe for one which I'll talk about later.)
The movies I've seen where at the the multi-million dollar theater, the Santikos Paladium near Katy,TX.
The movies I've seen their are Epic, Monsters University, Man of Steel, and Despicable Me 2(YAIIIIIII!!) I've also been playing A LOT of video games that Uncharted, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal, and the Sly Collection. And just this past month I say Man of Steel, and it was actually pretty good and certainly  less dark than the Christopher  Nolan Batman movies.
I think I like seeing animated movies this summer because animated film sometimes are mostly for families.
Whereas animated films can be for children and adults, other animated films and live action films are clearly made more for the adult/elderly group.

I have also been planning to see the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic spin-off Equestria Girls.
I also plan on playing the all Disney video game, DuckTales Remastered. Adios, amigos!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Connor! Sounds like you are keeping busy this summer and enjoying yourself. Look forward to your next blog. Have fun and stay safe.
    Mrs. Walker

    ReplyDelete