Thursday, July 25, 2013

Good afternoon, everyone! How is everyone's summer going? Good? Great.
Now I'm going to tell you what I have read in my Bible.
I read Proverbs and it had some pretty useful stuff. I read that too much of a good thing can be a bad thing, dissing out gossip like wildfire can be VERY hurtful and and harmful, singing cheery songs to someone with a gloomy face can be VEEERRRRYYY annoying, BUT being kind to your enemies can cause them to feel guilt and regret, and make them feel very apologetic for the heinous actions.

 Just this yesterday I went to birthday celebration of Mr. Gilbert. Just this past week, we saw Despicable Me at his house with his wife. And just this yesterday, went to Guanajato for lunch and ended by seeing the mostly-anticipated sequel, Despicable Me 2. I remember the Gilberts  seeing the film and I also remember them LOLing(laughing out loud.) AND also remember Mr Gilbert getting a Minions shirt and loving it, AND, I also remember the Gilberts loving the film even more than the first film.

And to finish it all off I'm going to tell you all that on Saturday, July 13, 2013 I went to see My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Equestria Girls. And for all you MLP fans out there no, this not a spinoff film, but rather a full-length  film that ties in with the shows continuity. For those of you who don't know what it's about let me explain. Taking place after the shows 3rd season, Twilight Sparkle is now a princess and begins to doubt herself as a ruler of a kingdom. But after an evil thief known as Sunset Shimmer steals the her magic crown, Twilight goes into a magic mirror where she finds herself as human teenage version of herself and arrives at a high school where she finds human versions of her friends from Ponyville. Now it's up to Twilight and her friends to help get her crown and stop Sunset before it's to late. I remember after seeing the last episode of season 3, I was still high school and I remember seeing a trailer for the movie. I also remember a lot of bronies seeing and all believed it was going to suck. But then I remember seeing some guy's review of it on DeviantArt  and he said it was great and it didn't suck. I remember seeing it at the Carmike Yorktown theater in Houston,TX and remember young boys and girls with there parents and I remember seeing bronies there  just being VERY amazed by it and DIDN'T Stink! YEAAAHHH!!! 

That's all for today!

Adios, amigos!

3 comments:

  1. Greetings from Austin Connor! Once again I enjoyed reading your blog. Sounds like I need to go to the movies! Jeremy told me I need to see Despicable Me, but so far have not done so. After reading your comments, I will have to take time to see both the first one and the new Despicable Me 2. We went to Chicken Heaven in Cedar Park this week for lunch and thought of you. Maybe when school starts, we can have an evening at Cain's and discuss the movies we have seen. Enjoy the rest of the summer...
    Mrs. Walker

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one awesome young man. I love seeing you grow with such joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Connor, I'm curious as to what YOU thought of Despicable Me 2. Abby saw it last week and is insisting that I watch it, as well. Would do you recommend? Can I have an official Connor Brown review of the movie?

    By the way, it was a wonderful surprise to see both you and your mom at Kohl's yesterday. Thank you for reminding me to check out your blog. I think it is a great way to find out what you're up to since I don't get to see you everyday after school anymore. Great job on the blog!

    ReplyDelete