Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What I saw last night was pretty stinkin' hilarious. It was Toy Story 2 with Team Fortress 2 and the Aristocats. For those of you who don't know Team Fortress 2 is a first-person shooter video game created by goldmine video game company, Valve( creators of Half-Life, Portal). Basically it was 2 Disney movies dubbed with a video game that seemed to make it even more humorous. Also, please be aware that video game music was used in the Aristocats was that of Donkey Kong 64 and Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts. That seemed to make the video even more entertaining to watch.

2 comments:

  1. Well, Connor, this information is quite over my intellectual head. I think I prefer the simplicity of Earthworm Jim. I can understand earthworms. They are tubular, segmented creatures that live in the soil and eat dirt! A shooter video sounds too violent for your ol' memaw. I would find the combination of two Disney movies dubbed with a video game more perplexing than humorous. After all, I can only think of one thing at a time. Also please explain the "Banjo Kazooie." Is it a new musical instrument you are learning to play? I eagerly await your next blog. Love, Memaw

    ReplyDelete