Saturday, September 15, 2012


Cuteness

I have got to say, some of the most cutest things are some the most unexpected. Sometimes you might find really cute stuff in TV shows,(Fluttershy, squee! from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) video games or movies. But what I'm REALLY talking about are cute owls. That is very unexpected, because owls are very nocturnal creatures and rarely seen in the night. I've seen videos of YouTube about really cute owls and it is incredibly wonderful. Here's a link to a really cute owl clip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucELW0EB58Q

I've also been on My Little Brony (which is basically a memebase with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) and they've had some hilarious memes. For those of you who don't know what a meme is, it's a basic internet comic that can go on a bit longer and more funnier. Some of my favorite memes are superheroes, video games, derp, and my personal favorite, My Little Brony. Basically what that is is MLP FIM with hilarious internet humor. And let me tell you something, it's entertaining. VERY entertaining. Some of which are about the fan-anticipated Season 3. Which I will not reveal because I don't want to give away any spoilers what so ever. I hope you've all enjoyed and tune in next time for my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Connor Brown, This owl video is cute indeed. We have owls out here in the country. We don't see them in the daytime. Once we found an old hollow tree thay contained a nest and three baby owls. They were cute too. I love you!
    Memaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey buddy I can not wait till the new season of MLP: FIM airs. However, we all know Pinkie Pie is the best pony. Have you shown Campbelle the owl videos yet? You know she loves owls. Your best brony, Bryan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Connor! Your dad and I are really enjoying your blog!! All I have to say is "pthhhb... ah, still good!"

    ReplyDelete