Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sept.8, 2012

I have just finished my 2nd week of school. I am quite relived. I am doing fine in life-skills. I'm only in there for job training. Ms Totten is just as nice as Ms Bynum. I really enjoy these two ladies. They are very kind. I should also mention that I'm also doing a great time in job training, which I do during 2nd period. I went to Randalls grocery store. I washed freezer doors and straightened shelves   I really think I should change the subject and just change the topic. The life-skills room is not always bad.
There are 3 things good about that room.

1. Ms. Totten is nice always.
2. She does let me get on one of the computers.
3. The life skills room is a relax-class during the afternoon.

 I would like to change the subject now. I would like to talk about one of my favorite video game characters. One of my my favorite video game characters of all time( who isn't Mario or Sonic the Hedgehog  , or even Donkey Kong, for that matter,) is Earthworm Jim. Earthworm Jim was an ordinary earthworm but later became a superhero earthworm, thanks to the superhuman powers of a high-tech spacesuit. In some ways, a worm is a very interesting choice for a video game character. I mean, come on, it's a worm. What can you do with it? Put in a high-tech space suit, turn him into a superhero, give him an uber-cool blaster give   him some cheesey catchphrases, and he's good to go! I think what makes Jim a great character is that he acts like a very cliched-superhero. Despite being very naive, he is known to be very cunning. Also, he is EXTREMELY child-like,(ex; he likes pop-up books)What do you think? I recommend Earthworm Jim. He's not  scary, or violent, he's very entertaining.

4 comments:

  1. I like Earthworm Jim too! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connor, This is Mrs. Schmitz from 2 years ago at Foster. I am looking forward to reading about what you think. I know that you have some great thoughts! In fact, I have already learned something from you, Earthworm Jim sounds like a good choice for my son when he is old enough for video games!

    Hope your senior year is awesome, Mrs. Schmitz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connor Bonner! This blog is awesome buddy!!

    and hey - for anyone reading this who doesn't know how to comment*** creat a gmail account and stay signed in when you comment!

    ReplyDelete